Monday, May 21, 2007

where i lived in japan

Syouhei
when I lived in Japan. I lived in Kobe. Kobe is the most famous port town in Japan, and also famous for a gigantic earthquake which happened 1997. this earthquake broke everything. but now Kobe have been recovered. on the way to recoveref, Kobe was helped by a lot of country. Ofcause, Australia wasn't exceptoin.Australia sent a lot of hope. people who live in Kobe never forget that

Taiki
I lived in Itami. It's a city of hyogo prefecture. There is an airport on south of Itami. I came to Brisbane from Itami airport. Itami is a little famous by soccer. There are many strong soccer team. I used to belong one of soccer team. Anyway I want to come back to Japan.

Atsuki

1 comment:

just_susan said...

Hi Shohei,
I remember the big earthquake in Kobe... It must have been very terrifying for the people who lived through it.

Hi Taiki,
It's lucky you live in Itami as you are so passionate about soccer... or maybe you are passionate about soccer because you live in Itami! :) I am sure you will be in a good soccer team again when you go back to Japan.

Regards
Susan